Universiti Kuala Lumpur International College
Universiti Kuala Lumpur (UniKL) is one of the country's leading technical universities. The university aims to provide our graduates with the knowledge, skills and attitude required to contribute towards and play major roles in a globalized and knowledge-based economy.
Our vision is to become the leading entrepreneurial technical university in the country by 2020 through excellence in research, education, training, entrepreneurship, consultancy and community services. Our research activities are focused on developing new technologies and products to support our techno-entrepreneurship ventures with our researchers, graduates and industrial partners. The university partners with many other local and international universities and research institutions to bring closer research knowledge into successful application and commercialization.
Universiti Kuala Lumpur International College (UniKL ICOLE) An institute established to oversee and monitors the overall achievement, which includes the arrangement for planning, development, delivery and review of the engineering programmes at branch campuses. The engineering programmes are:
- Bachelor of Engineering with Honours (Mechanical) conducted at UniKL MFI
- Bachelor of Engineering with Honours (Electrical) conducted at UniKL BMI
- Bachelor of Engineering with Honours (Chemical) conducted at UniKL MICET
Overall components of UniKL engineering programmes consists of:
- Engineering mathematics, science, engineering principles, skills and tools appropriate to the discipline of study;
- Engineering applications - design and projects
- Integrated exposure to professional engineering practice, including management and professional ethics;
- Laboratory work to complement the science, computing and engineering theory;
- Industrial training - exposure to professional engineering practice in an engineering-practice environment;
- Exposure to engineering practice;
- Final year project.
All the engineering programmes cover the required broad areas of their respective disciplines.