Research Journal - Call for Papers
To inculcate the research culture amongst lecturers, UniKL published its own UniKL Research Journal in which distributed to all campuses. These journal obtain Original research papers, which have not been submitted for publication elsewhere, dealing with all aspects of UniKL expertise and specialisation. Interested authors from UniKL should submit an electronic copy of the paper to the Chief Editor (firstname.lastname@example.org) or the Executive Editor (email@example.com) in accordance with the attached Author Guideline. These guidelines are designed to standardise the process of preparing the journal for publication. Failure to follow them may result in papers being delayed, and/or rejected.
The editorial board considers all manuscripts on the condition that:
- They are original
- The authors hold the property or copyright of the manuscript
- They have not been submitted for publication elsewhere
- They have not been published already
- They are not under consideration for publication elsewhere, nor in press elsewhere
- They use non-discriminatory language and
- The use of proper English (except for manuscripts written in Bahasa Melayu – applicable for selective fields only)
All papers are reviewed by the editorial board and evaluated according to:
- Significance in contributing new knowledge
- Technical adequacy
- Appropriateness for the Journal
- Clarity of presentation
The editorial board will do their best to provide feedback on all reviewed papers. If the paper is accepted for publication, copyright is transferred to the journal. Please submit your research paper the Executive Editor (firstname.lastname@example.org).