Erasmus+ is the European Union’s programme to support education, training, youth and sport in Europe. Erasmus+ has opportunities for people of all ages, helping them develop and share knowledge and experience at institutions and organisations in different countries.
It also assists organisations within the framework of European and international partnerships with the help of a large variety of public and private stakeholders. It also enables expertise to be shared and innovation to flourish in the fields of education, training, youth and sport.
The Erasmus+ programme is structured around the regulations of the European Parliament and Council. It is funded and managed at the European level by Annual Work Programmes.
UniKL has participated in the following Erasmus+ projects:
- International Credit Mobility KA107 Project
- Capacity Building in Higher Education (CBHE) Project
Mobility Project (KA107)
UniKL has received funding from the European Erasmus+ Programme within the framework of the KA107 action for Higher Education Mobility with partner countries in Europe to carry out the International Credit Mobility. Various mobility activities involving students, academics and admin staff have been carried out through the project.
The following is the list of UniKL active partner universities for Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility:
- Dimitrie Cantemir Christian University, Romania
- Kielce University of Technology, Poland
- Kozminski University (KU), Poland
- Pan – European University, Slovakia
- Politecnico di Torino (Polito), Italy
- Polytechnic University of Catalonia, Spain
- Transilvania University of Brasov, Romania
- Universidad Politecnica de Madrid, Spain
- Universidade do Minho (UMinho), Portugal
How to Apply?
‘Call for Application’ will be advertised for new scholarship opportunity.
The Capacity Building in Higher Education (CBHE) projects promote Higher Education reforms and advances in innovative teaching and learning while exchanging high- quality practices and experiences between Higher Education Institutions in partner and programme countries. CBHE projects are based on consortiums of institutions working together to impact Higher Education Institutions and the entire Higher Education system.
UniKL is a partner in the following CBHE projects:
InMotion - Innovative teaching and learning strategies in open modelling and simulation environment for student-centered engineering education (UniKL MIMET)
- Partners: Universiti Kuala Lumpur (UniKL), Malaysia; Saint Petersburg State Marine Technical University (SMTU), Russia; St. Petersburg State Polytechnical University (SPbPU), Russia ; Novosibirsk State Technical University (NSTU), Russia; Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM), Malaysia; Univerza V Ljubljana (UL), Slovenia; St. Petersburg Institute for Information of the Russian Academy of Sciences (SPIIRAS), Russia; Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP), Malaysia; Universitate Bremen, Germany.
- Period: 15 Oct 2016 – 14 Oct 2019
FOODi - Development on MSc course in Food Processing and Innovation (UniKL MICET)
- Partners: Universiti Kuala Lumpur (UniKL), Malaysia; University of Heng Samrin Thbongkhmum – Uhst, Cambodia; Mitropolitiko College Anoymi Ekpaideytiki Etairia, Greece; Research Innovation and Development Lab Private Company – Readlab P.C, Greece; Panepistimio Aigaiou – University of The Aegean, Greece; Asian Institute of Technology – Ait, Thailand; Universiti Teknologi Mara (Utm) – (Utm), Malaysia; Institute of Technology of Cambodia – Institut De Technologie Du Cambodge, Cambodia; University College Dublin, National University of Ireland, Dublin – Nuid Ucd, Ireland; University of Battambang – Ubb, Cambodia; Prince of Songkla University – Psu, Thailand; Svay Rieng University – Sru, Cambodia; Universita Degli Studi Di Salerno, Italy; Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport – Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport, Cambodia; University of Malaya, Malaysia; Universiti Teknologi Malaysia – UTM, Malaysia
- Period: 15 Nov 2018 – 14 Nov 2021
MARE - Research on Marine Coastal and Delta Sustainability for Southeast Asia (UniKL MIMET)
- Partners: Universiti Kuala Lumpur (UniKL), Malaysia; Vien Hai Durong Hoc – Institute of Oceanography, Vietnam; Truong Dai Hoc Tai Nguyen Va Moi Truong Tphcm – Ho Chi Minh City University of Natural Resources and Environment, Vietnam; Can Tho University, Vietnam; Institute of Technology Petronas Sdn Bhd – Universiti Teknologi Petronas, Malaysia; Consiglio Nazionale Delle Ricerche – Cnr, Italy; Universiti Teknologi Malaysia – Utm, Malaysia; Trung Tam Nghien Cuu Bao Ton Sinh Vat Bien Va Phat Trien Cong Dong – Center for Marinelife Conservation Andcommunity Development Mcd, Vietnam; Truong Dai Hoc Hang Hai Viet Nam – Vietnam Maritime University, Vietnam; Universita Degli Studi Di Catania – Unict, Italy; Eesti Maaulikool – Estonian University of Life Sciences Emu, Estonia; Universitate Bremen, Germany
- Period: 15 Jan 2020 – 14 Sept 2023
- Link to the project information site: Research on Marine Coastal and Delta Sustainability for Southeast Asia (UniKL MIMET)
Ind4.0 - Development on Master Degree in Industry 4.0 (UniKL MIIT)
- Partners: Universiti Kuala Lumpur (UniKL), Malaysia; Universiti Teknologi Malaysia – Malaysia; University of Heng Samrin Thbongkhmum – Cambodia; University Of Battambang – Cambodia; Mean Chey University – Cambodia; Ministry of Education – Cambodia; Syiah Kuala University, Indonesia; Universitas Sumatera Utara – Indonesia; Hellenic Open University – Greece; Guglielmo Marconi University – Italy; Sapienza University of Rome – Italy; Skybridge – Greece; HePIS – Greece; Telecast – United Kingdom; PeopleCert – Cyprus; Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM) – Malaysia.
- Period: 19 Dec 2019 – 18 Dec 2022
UNIVERSITI KUALA LUMPUR
1016, Jalan Sultan Ismail,
50250 Kuala Lumpur
+603 - 2175 4000
+603 - 2175 4001
CONNECT WITH #UniKL