Developing & Nurturing of Attribute
WHAT IS GHOCS?
Graduate – Higher Order Critical Skills (G-HOCS) is a system develop as a program to produce certification system to recognise student’s achievements and efforts. It involves experiential learning in training and interaction sessions and activities in outside or inside the classroom.
- To encourage students to make continuous and hardworking efforts to pursue holistic independence to nurture self-discipline and integrity.
- To record achievement, recognising and rewarding students. GHOCS enables students to develop their graduate skills and attribute within supportive, flexible through their experience within years in UniKL.
- To generate High Order Critical Skills (HOCS) transcript / e-resume / e – portfolio
WHO CAN ACCESS GHOCS?
- G-HOCS is accessible by all students, UniKL Staff (who are Club advisors), SDCL Management & administered by 2 SDCL PICs at campuses level.
HOW MANY MODULE IN GHOCS?
G-HOCS is a point based program which made up from the 4 component / Module ;
- Skills Development
- Excellence Program
- UniKL DNA Program
- Management Skills (Additional)
UNIVERSITI KUALA LUMPUR
1016, Jalan Sultan Ismail,
50250 Kuala Lumpur
+603 - 2175 4000
+603 - 2175 4001
CONNECT WITH #UniKL