Student Representative Committee (SRC)
Organizational Chart & Roles
The Student Representative Committee are elected students who are to:
- Contribute to student development and welfare quality via strategic cooperation and research.
- Develop high-quality leadership skills o to promote unity.
- Promote university image and branding via student development transformation plans and framework.
- Contribute to society via knowledge and academic sharing.
- Plan, develop and maintain the information delivery system concerning welfare, safety and student rights with available information.
Responsibilities – Portfolio
- Deputy President
- Sports, Recreation & Cultural Exco
- Welfare & Accommodations Exco
- Academic & Spiritual Exco
- Entrepreneurial & Public Relation Exco
UNIVERSITI KUALA LUMPUR
1016, Jalan Sultan Ismail,
50250 Kuala Lumpur
+603 - 2175 4000
+603 - 2175 4001
CONNECT WITH #UniKL