To receive and to act towards information/complaints on misconduct of corruption, abuse of power, malpractice, violation of organisation’s code of conduct and ethics to ensure that action is taken on every information/complaints.
To ensure the process of culturing, institutionalising and implementating integrity in the organization can be achieved.
Detection and Verification
- To detect and verify complaints of crime and violation of code of conduct and ethics of the organization and to ensure appropriate action taken; and
- To report crime offences to the relevant enforcement agencies;
To ensure the practice good governance in the effort to strengthen integrity among officers and staff of the organisation, in addition to dealing with issues related to integrity, particularly corruption, malpractice and abuse of power.
- to conduct checks and research on policies, systems and work procedures and to suggest improvements;
- to coordinate the improvement of the organisation’s relevant procedures and systems; and
- to supervise and ensure the exercise of the best governance mechanism.
UNIVERSITI KUALA LUMPUR
1016, Jalan Sultan Ismail,
50250 Kuala Lumpur
+603 - 2175 4000
+603 - 2175 4001
CONNECT WITH #UniKL