* All information is provided by CQA.
* All information is correct at the time of publication. UniKL reserves the right to make changes to the programmes offered and its content without prior notice. Programmes will be offered subject to MQA approval.
Foundation in Engineering for French Universities (Pre-France Engineering)
Kursus Persediaan dalam Kejuruteraan bagi Universiti Perancis (Pre-France Engineering)
The Pre-France programme is a 13 months long preparatory programme aimed for students with academic excellence to pursue their studies in France via our collaboration partners, the Institut Universitaire de Technologie (IUT) for the first 2 years before they can apply to enrol into Ecole d’Ingénieur (School of Engineering) for Master’s in Engineering or French Universities for Master’s in Science.
Universiti Kuala Lumpur Malaysia France Institute has been aptly chosen to be the centre for this preparatory programme as it stresses on the concept of teaching and learning in the French way.
Through the France Collaboration Programme (FCP) Section, the Pre-France programme was developed through the actual experience of those who have gone through years of experience of living and studying in France, thus making this programme a success.
Application to this programme can be made under the Young Talent Development Programme (YTP) for MARA and PROGRAM KHAS JEPUN, KOREA, PERANCIS, JERMAN (JKPJ) for JPA.
|Université de Nice-Sophia Antipolis – IUT Nice||DUT R&T||Réseaux et Télécommunications (Networking and Telecommunications)|
|DUT GEII||Génie Electrique et Informatique Industrielle (Electrical and Industrial Computing Engineering|
|Université Aix-Marseille – IUT Aix-en-Provence||DUT GMP||Génie Mécanique et Productique (Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering)|
|Université de Toulon – IUT Toulon|
|Université de Toulouse III Paul Sabatier – IUT Toulouse||DUT GCGP||Génie Chimique et Génie Procédés (Chemical and Processing Engineering)|
|Université de Saint Nazaire – IUT Saint Nazaire|
13 months at UniKL MFI
- Intensive french language course by native speakers
Mathematics, Physics and other technical subjects aiming to familiarise students with French technical vocabularies and methods.
Graduate with a foundation in Pre-France programme
2 months upon arrival in France
- Bridging programme, hosted by french families
- Intensive french language courses
- Cultural visits
2 years in IUT
- Comprises of 4 semesters including a final 10 week internship
- Graduate with a Diplôme Universitaire de Technologie (DUT)
- Application to further studies in Master’s or Bachelors or Engineering Schools
3 years in Engineering School
- Students apply for Engineering Schools during the final semester of IUT
- Graduate with a Master’s in Engineering
- Most recommended pathway
1 year Bachelor + 2 years Masters
- Subject to sponsor policy
- Students apply for mainstream french universities
- Graduate with Bachelor in Science and Master’s in Science
- French I
- Physics I
- Mathematics I
- Chemistry I
- Science and Technology I
- French II
- Physics II
- Mathematics II
- Chemistry II
- Science and Technology II
- French III
- Physics III
- Mathematics III
- Chemistry III
- Science and Technology III
- Minimum 7 As in SPM.
- Other qualifications required by the sponsors.
JPT/BPP(R2/010/3/0228)06/24, A 10162
Self Sponsored / Young Talent Development Programme (YTP)
UNIVERSITI KUALA LUMPUR
1016, Jalan Sultan Ismail,
50250 Kuala Lumpur
+603 - 2175 4000
+603 - 2175 4001
CONNECT WITH #UniKL