* All information is provided by CQA.
* All information is correct at the time of publication. UniKL reserves the right to make changes to the programmes offered and its content without prior notice. Programmes will be offered subject to MQA approval.
Foundation in Science
Kursus Asas Sains
The Foundation in Science programme is designed for local and international students who aim to pursue undergraduate programmes in Universiti Kuala Lumpur. The foundation programme is a 1year programme that fulfills the basic theory that the students need to enroll into their future studies.
- To produce foundation graduates who will undergo their Bachelor’s Degree in the field of science and technology
- To develop students who are knowledgeable, competent and competitive, with positive values, as aspired by the National Education Philosophy, who will later become professionals and leaders of the country.
- To continuously enhance knowledge and skills among the students to fill the void in certain fields in the country.
- Chemistry 1
- Physics 1
- Biology 1
- Mathematics 1
- Introduction to Information Technology 1
- English 1
- Co-Curriculum 1
- Chemistry 2
- Physics 2 / Biology 2
- Mathematics 2
- Introduction to Information Technology 2
- English 2
- Critical Thinking Skills
- Islamic Studies / Moral Studies
- Co-Curriculum 2
- Pass SPM / SPMV with at least credits in FIVE (5) subjects; or
- Pass the O-Level with at least a C grade in FIVE (5) subjects; or
- Other equivalent qualifications
- Student must complete 11 years of schooling and obtain general pass in Secondary School Certificate with min Grade C in 5 subjects; or
- O-levels or equivalent with min Grade C in 5 subjects .
- Local Students RM5,000 (subject to term and conditions)
- International Students RM9,750 (subject to term and conditions)
JPT/BPP (N/010/3/0530) 01/25, MQA/FA12391
Full-time / Self Sponsored
January and July
UNIVERSITI KUALA LUMPUR
1016, Jalan Sultan Ismail,
50250 Kuala Lumpur
+603 - 2175 4000
+603 - 2175 4001
CONNECT WITH #UniKL