* All information is provided by CQA.
* All information is correct at the time of publication. UniKL reserves the right to make changes to the programmes offered and its content without prior notice. Programmes will be offered subject to MQA approval.
Foundation in Science
Kursus Asas Sains
The Foundation in Science programme is designed for local and international students who aim to pursue undergraduate programmes in Universiti Kuala Lumpur. The foundation programme is a 1- year programme that fulfills the basic theory that the students need to enroll into their future studies.
- To produce foundation graduates who will undergo their Bachelor’s Degree in the field of science and technology
- To develop students who are knowledgeable, competent and competitive, with positive values, as aspired by the National Education Philosophy, who will later become professionals and leaders of the country.
- To continuously enhance knowledge and skills among the students to fill the void in certain fields in the country.
- Chemistry 1
- Physics 1
- Biology 1
- Mathematics 1
- Introduction to Information Technology 1
- English 1
- Co-Curriculum 1
- Chemistry 2
- Physics 2 / Biology 2
- Mathematics 2
- Introduction to Information Technology 2
- English 2
- Critical Thinking Skills
- Islamic Studies / Moral Studies
- Co-Curriculum 2
- Pass in Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) / O-Level / equivalent with at least 5 credits (minimum grade C and higher) OR
- Other equivalent qualifications recognized by the Malaysian Government
- For international students, minimum English language requirements are IELTS 4.0/CEFR A2 or equivalent TOEFL PBT (397) or TOEFL IBT (30-31) or CAE (160) (Cambridge English: Advance)/CEFR B2 or CPE (180) (Cambridge English: Proficiency) / CEFR C1 or PTE (Pearson Test of English) (30) or MUET (Malaysian University English Test) (Band 2)
Students who enroll with qualification from institutions that fully use English as the language of instruction or from English speaking countries are EXCLUDED from the requirements of competence in English language as stated above
- Local Students: RM 5,000
- International Students: RM 6,500
JPT/BPP (N/010/3/0530) 01/25 MQ/FA 12391
Full-time / Self Sponsored
January and July
UNIVERSITI KUALA LUMPUR
1016, Jalan Sultan Ismail,
50250 Kuala Lumpur
+603 - 2175 4000
+603 - 2175 4001
CONNECT WITH #UniKL