* All information is provided by CQA.
* All information is correct at the time of publication. UniKL reserves the right to make changes to the programmes offered and its content without prior notice. Programmes will be offered subject to MQA approval.
Master in Creative Digital Media
Sarjana dalam Media Digital Kreatif
This Master program is designed to meet the growing demand for emerging professionals with expertise in a strongly integrated manner, of Multimedia with specialization in visual communication, digital media production, web technologies, computer animation and human-computer interaction. This expertise is needed for the fast-growing field of digital media and also due to demands for creative contents. This is in-line with MDeC’s recommendation where Animation/Visual Effects and New Media Development/Film are the key new courses to be introduced within the Creative Multimedia cluster.
- Web / Creative Designer/Developer
- Graphic/Digital Designer
- Creative Entrepreneurs
- Digital contents developer
- Film producer/script writer
- Film production House
- Government Officer
- E-learning Teacher/Lecturer
(Will Update Soon)
Local Student :
- Full Fee (Full Time-Local): RM12,100
- Full Fee (Part Time-Local): RM13,130
International Student :
- Full Fee (Full Time-International): RM18,750
- A Bachelor’s degree in Creative Multimedia or related fields or its equivalent with minimum CGPA of 2.75, as accepted by the HEP senate; OR
- A Bachelor’s degree in Creative Multimedia or related fields or its equivalent with minimum CGPA of 2.50 and not meeting CGPA of 2.75, can be accepted subject to rigorous internal assessment; OR
- A Bachelor’s degree in Creative Multimedia or related fields or its equivalent with CGPA between 2.00 and 2.50, can be accepted subject to a minimum of 5 years industry experience in relevant fields.
- Passed the English language proficiency either with minimum IELTS Band 5.5 or TOEFL 525 (International students)
JPT/BPP(N/213/7/0324) 11/24, MQA/PSA 13024
January, April, July, October
Full Time: 2 years
Part Time: 3 years
UNIVERSITI KUALA LUMPUR
1016, Jalan Sultan Ismail,
50250 Kuala Lumpur
+603 - 2175 4000
+603 - 2175 4001
CONNECT WITH #UniKL