“Where LOVE Is Applied”
UNIKL TENGKU ABDULLAH SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME (UTASS) is a scholarship scheme offered to undergraduate and postgraduate (By Research) students studying at any UniKL institutes of their choice. The UTASS (Postgrduate) is managed as a collaboration between the UniKL Institute of Postgraduate Studies and YAYASAN UNIKL.
UTASS – Foundation 2020
- Open to Malaysian citizens under the B40 group only.
- Only entitled for those who have received Universiti Kuala Lumpur Foundation offer letter (Foundation in Science and Technology, Foundation in Business, Foundation in Computer Technology, Foundation in Science and Foundation in Medical Science) for June 2020 Intake or November 2020 Intake under the self-sponsored program.
- Applicant of scholarship must obtain SPM or its equivalent minimum grade A in any 3 (three) subjects.
- A successful applicant will be offered one of the three categories of scholarship: Tuition Fee only, Partial Scholarship or Full Scholarship
- An applicant must not be a recipient of any full scholarship or full financial assistance from other agency / organisation.
- A scholarship holder must maintain CGPA of 3.00 throughout the duration of study.
- Complete the application form and submit before the closing date.
- Application Submission : 1 – 15 April 2020
- Selection Process : 16 – 30 April 2020
- Online Interview : 1 – 10 May 2020
- Result Announcement : 15 May 2020
Click HERE for registration.
Closing DATE is 15 April 2020.
UTASS – Undergraduate 2020
One of YAYASAN UNIKL’s mandate is to provide assistance for well-deserving students who excel in their students especially the underprivileged. The UTASS scheme for undergraduates is highly competitive due to limited spaces offered each year. It is the aim of YAYASAN UNIKL to provide more scholarship through rigorous fundraising activities. We are proud to mention that to date we have offered scholarships to five high achievers, both local and international students.
- Nurul Syafika Bt Abdullah (51215118182) – Malaysia : UniKL BMI
- Faizah Chaibou Issoufou (52213218138) – Nigeria : UniKL MIIT
- Mohamad Imad El Kheir (55213117149) – Pakistan : UniKL MICET
UTASS – Postgraduate 2020
Formerly known as The Excellent Graduate Assistantship (EGA) Scheme, this prestigious and exclusive scholarship is offered to students who excel academically and in research. It provides financial support to potential graduates who are pursuing studies at Master & PhD by Research. A limited number of scholarship is awarded to registered UniKL students every year. It is highly competitive and short-listed applicants are selected based on merits and must pass an interview. A good publication record increases the applicant’s chances in obtaining the scholarship.
- APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
a. Applicants must be a registered full-time UniKL postgraduate student (by research)
b. Applicants must meet the following requirements:
Candidate Age Qualification Master by research Not more than 35 years old
Bachelor degree with minimum CGPA of 3.00 in the relevant field or equivalent.
Doctor of Philosophy Not more than 40 years old Master’s degree by research in the relevant field of Master’s degree with minimum CGPA of 3.00 or equivalent
- SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS (MANDATORY)
Please provide supporting documents as follow :
1. A copy of recent CV/resume
2. A copy of recent masters / PhD research proposal (approved by supervisor – signed & stamped)
3. A copy of Bachelor’s or Master’s degree scroll
4. A copy of Bachelor’s or Master’s degree transcript
5. A copy of letter of offer for UniKL postgraduate program
6. A copy of bank details (preferable CIMB Bank)
7. A copy of student statement from Finance Department (with endorsement)
Attention: Please read the APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS as stated in (a) before you apply
- VALUE OF THE SCHEME
LEVEL OF STUDY MONTHLY STIPEND
(BEFORE DEDUCTION OF TUITION FEES) (RM)
Master 1,800.00 PHD 2,200.00
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT
|LEVEL OF STUDY||TYPE OF APPOINTMENT||DURATION (MAXIMUM)|
|Master||Contract (every 6 months )||24 months|
|PhD||Contract (every 6 months)||36 months|
Contact below for more information
Institute of Postgraduate Studies (IPS),
Level 22, Universiti Kuala Lumpur,
1016 Jalan Sultan Ismail,
50250 Kuala Lumpur.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 03-2175 4000 ext 4108/5074
HELP US TO HELP OTHERS
PLEASE DONATE THROUGH YAYASAN UNIKL Account :
Bank Islam : 14153010045940
Scope of Activities :
Tel : +603 2175 4000
Fax : +603 2175 4001
1016 Jalan Sultan Ismail,
502250 Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
UNIVERSITI KUALA LUMPUR
1016, Jalan Sultan Ismail,
50250 Kuala Lumpur
+603 - 2175 4000
+603 - 2175 4001
CONNECT WITH #UniKL