Below are the most frequent asked question about UniKL. Please click the subject below for the answer.
Is UniKL an IPTS or IPTA?
Universiti Kuala Lumpur is the only IPTS that wholly owned by MARA, an government agency. Click here for detail.
What are the programmes offered at UniKL? Are they accredited?
UniKL programmes range from Foundations, Short Courses, Professional Certificates, Diploma up to Postgraduate studies. These programmes are highly industry oriented and accredited by Malaysian Qualification Agency (MQA). Thus we believe our programmes will be suitable for all students who wish to pursue tertiary education. The areas of specialisation are:
- Information Technology, Networking System, Multimedia and Animation
- Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering Technology, Telecommunication Technology and Medical Electronics
- Medicine, Pharmacy and Health Sciences
- Medical Science Technology
- Chemical Engineering and Bioengineering Technology
- Quality Engineering, Process Instrumentation, Facilities Maintenance and Industrial Logistic
- Accounting, Business Administration, Entrepreneurship, Islamic Finance, International Business, Management, Marketing and Tourism
- Design, Manufacturing and Engineering Business Management
- Aviation & Aircraft Maintenance Technology
- Rail Technology
- Marine Engineering Technology
- Welding, Air Conditioning and Industrial Refrigeration, Mechanical Engineering and Industrial Maintenance Technology
- Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Manufacturing, Applied Electronics and Automotive Technology
For More information, see our Programmes List.
What are the requirements needed in order to apply for UniKL?
Click the link application for admission and entry requirement detail.
Is they any hostel provided for the students?
When is the intake for UniKL & how to apply?
There are 3 intake per year as below;
- Foundation | May intake
- Diploma | January & July intake
- Bachelor Degree | January & September Intake
- Master / PhD | All year round
Click how to apply for more details.
if you need more information or doubt, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you for your precious time and your interest in UniKL.
UNIVERSITI KUALA LUMPUR
1016, Jalan Sultan Ismail,
50250 Kuala Lumpur
+603 - 2175 4000
+603 - 2175 4001
CONNECT WITH #UniKL