* All information is provided by CQA.
* All information is correct at the time of publication. UniKL reserves the right to make changes to the programmes offered and its content without prior notice. Programmes will be offered subject to MQA approval.
Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons.) in Islamic Finance
Sarjana Muda Pentadbiran Perniagaan (Kepujian) Kewangan Islam
With our program we aim to provide an internationally recognised degree in Islamic Finance to produce graduates with functional management skills, strong Islamic finance knowledge, skills and spirit, exemplary leadership skills, high commitment towards pursuit of knowledge and excellence, and are innovative, socially responsible and good team players who are nationalistic and yet global in outlook and behaviour.
Programme Educational Objectives (PEO)
- PEO 1
To produce graduates who are professional, knowledgeable, competent and innovative in Shariah issues.
- PEO 2
To produce graduates who possess strong communication and leadership skills to enable them to work well in a team.
- PEO 3
To produce graduates who appreciate and are committed towards lifelong learning and continuous improvement especially, but not limited to, the fields of Islamic finance.
- PEO 4
To produce graduates who have high integrity, strong ethics, high commitment and social responsibility.
- PEO 5
To produce graduates who are capable of starting, growing and sustaining the knowledge of Islamic finance.
The following represents a sample of the internships and jobs that current students and recent graduates have reported.
- Financial Economist
- Risk Management
- Investment / Commercial Banking
- Writing for Academic Purposes
- Principles of Accounting
- Arabic 1
- Principles of Economics
- Business Mathematics
- Principles of Marketing
- Principles od Management
- Tamadun Islam & Tamadun Asia (TITAS) / Bahasa Melayu Komunikasi 2**
- Isu-Isu Kontemporari Muslim di Malaysia / Culture & Lifestyle in Malaysia *
- Islamic Economics
- Arabic 2
- Business Communication
- Managerial Finance
- Business Ethics and Corporate Governance
- Usul Fiqh and Qawaid Fiqhiyyah *
- Business Law
- Islamic Law of Contracts *
- Elective 1
- Management Information System
- Islamic Finance
- Islamic banking Operations
- Hubungan Etnik / Pengajian Malaysia 3 **
- Fiqh Muamalat *
- Innovation Management
- Strategic Management
- Elective 2
- Islamic Financial Products & Services
- Risk management in Islamic Financial Institutions
- Islamic Wealth Planning and Management
- Business Statistics **
- Business Research Methods **
- Elective 3
- Corporate Finance
- Islamic Capital Market
- Takaful & Retakaful Operations & Products
- Islamic Accounting Practices
- Shariah Audit
- Elective 4
UniKL Business School
Business, Entrepreneurship & Islamic Finance
January & September Only
MARKETING, STUDENT RECRUITMENT & ADMISSION DIVISION (MeSRA)
Universiti Kuala Lumpur
Level 3, 1016, Jalan Sultan Ismail,
50250 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: +603 - 2175 4422 / 4031 / 5408
Mobile: +6011 - 2076 8869
Fax: +603 - 2175 4446
UNIVERSITI KUALA LUMPUR
1016, Jalan Sultan Ismail,
50250 Kuala Lumpur
+603 - 2175 4000
+603 - 2175 4001
CONNECT WITH #UniKL