* All information is provided by CQA.
* All information is correct at the time of publication. UniKL reserves the right to make changes to the programmes offered and its content without prior notice. Programmes will be offered subject to MQA approval.
Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) International Business
Sarjana Muda Pengurusan (Kepujian) Perniagaan Antarabangsa
We aim to provide an internationally recognised degree in International Business to produce graduates with functional international business management skills, strong entrepreneurial spirit, exemplary leadership skills, high commitment towards pursuit of knowledge and excellence, and are innovative, socially responsible and good team players who are nationalistic and yet global in outlook and behaviour.
Programme Educational Objectives (PEO)
- PEO 1:
To produce graduates who are professional, knowledgeable, competent and innovative in international business management.
- PEO 2:
To produce graduates who possess strong communication and leadership skills especially in international business area to enable them to work well in a team.
- PEO 3:
To produce graduates who appreciate and are committed towards lifelong learning and continuous improvement especially, but not limited to the fields of international business.
- PEO 4:
To produce graduates who have high integrity, strong ethics, high commitment and social responsibility.
- PEO 5:
To produce graduates who are capable of starting, growing and sustaining entrepreneurial ventures especially in international business.
Programme Learning Outcomes (PLO)
- PLO 1:
Apply the knowledge, principles and fundamentals of International business.
- PLO 2:
Identify, analyse and solve problems using appropriate international business methods/ tools, approaches, techniques, models and frameworks as well as suitable creative problem solving techniques.
- PLO 3:
Identify, describe and assess entrepreneurial opportunities to develop suitable business models and plans for business venture.
- PLO 4:
Conduct research on and investigations of problems and issues on various aspects of international business management.
- PLO 5:
Utilise suitable ICT tools as enablers for international business activities.
- PLO 6:
Function effectively and responsibly as an individual, and as a member or leader of the business community at the local, national and international levels.
- PLO 7:
Communicate effectively orally and in writing ideas and knowledge relating to the application and theories of international business management.
- PLO 8:
Demonstrate understanding of the societal, ethical, political, environmental, legal, technological and cultural issues pertaining to international business management to achieve sustainability in practice.
Demonstrate the need for and importance of independent and lifelong learning.
The following represents a sample of the internships and jobs that current students and recent graduates have reported.
- Private sector in all core industries
- Government agencies
- Educational Institutions
- Multinational organizations
- Global business
- Industrial R & D in related fields
- Self-employed as an entrepreneurs
- Writing for Academic Purposes
- Principles of Marketing
- Principles of Management
- Financial Management
- Principles of Economics
- Business Communication
- Isu-Isu Kontemporari Muslim Di Malaysia / Culture And Lifestyle In Malaysia**
- Community Service 2
- French 1
- International Management
- Business Law
- Business Research Methods
- Organisational Behaviour
- Hubungan Etnik / Pengajian Malaysia 3**
- Business Statistics
- Business Ethics and Corporate Governance
- Management Information System
- International Marketing
- Management Accounting
- International Human Resource Management
- Cross-cultural Management
- (Elective 1)
- French 2
- International Finance
- Pricing Strategy & Tactics
- Managerial Economics
- International Advertising & Promotions
- Innovation Management
- International Bussiness Environment and Institutions
- Tamadun Islam & Tamadun Asia (Titas) / Bahasa Melayu Komunikasi 2**
- International Economics & Trade
- International Political Economics (Elective 2)
- International Business Strategy
- Supply Chain Management
- Money, Banking and Capital Markets
- E-Marketing (Elective 3)
- Innovation and New Product Development
- International Entrepreneurship (Elective 4)
- Managing Business Risk (Elective 5)
- International Contemporary Issues (Elective 6)
- Economic Reporting (Elective 7)
- (Elective 1) Cross-cultural Management
- (Elective 2) International Political Economics
- (Elective 3) E-Marketing
- (Elective 4) International Entrepreneurship
- (Elective 5) Managing Business Risk
- (Elective 6) International Contemporary Issues
- (Elective 7) Economic Reporting
UniKL Business School
Business And Administration
Jan / July / Sept
MARKETING, STUDENT RECRUITMENT & ADMISSION DIVISION (MeSRA)
Universiti Kuala Lumpur
Level 3, 1016, Jalan Sultan Ismail,
50250 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: +603 - 2175 4422 / 4031 / 5408
Mobile: +6011 - 596 56805
Fax: +603 - 2175 4446
UNIVERSITI KUALA LUMPUR
1016, Jalan Sultan Ismail,
50250 Kuala Lumpur
+603 - 2175 4000
+603 - 2175 4001
CONNECT WITH #UniKL