* All information is provided by CQA.
* All information is correct at the time of publication. UniKL reserves the right to make changes to the programmes offered and its content without prior notice. Programmes will be offered subject to MQA approval.
Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) International Business
Sarjana Muda Pentadbiran Perniagaan (Kepujian) Perniagaan Antarabangsa
The programme aims to provide an internationally recognised degree in International Business as well as to produce graduates with functional international business management skills, strong entrepreneurial spirit, exemplary leadership skills, high commitment towards pursuit of knowledge and excellence, innovative, socially responsible and good team players who are nationalistic yet global in outlook and behaviour.
Programme Educational Objectives (PEO)
- PEO 1:
UniKL graduates who are knowledgeable, competent and innovative in the filed of international business.
- PEO 2:
UniKL graduates who are effective leaders with teamwork skills, as well as verbal and non-verbal interpersonal communication skills and versatality in international business arena.
- PEO 3:
UniKL graduates who are committed towards the importance of lifelong learning and continuous improvement
- PEO 4:
UniKL graduates who are professional, ethical, and socially responsible.
- PEO 5:
UniKL graduates who are capable of applying and analysing the business and technopreneurial activities in creating opportunities.
Programme Learning Outcomes (PLO)
- PLO 1:
Evaluate the theories and concepts in international business.
- PLO 2:
Communicate creative and innovative ideas in international business effectively.
- PLO 3:
Apply critical thinking skills in decision making in international business.
- PLO 4:
Display innovative skills in international business.
- PLO 5:
Demonstrate leadership, teamwork, communication and social skills in accordance with ethical and legal practices.
- PLO 6:
Apply the international business knowledge, skills and principles of lifelong learning in their academic and career development.
The following represents a sample of the internships and jobs that current students and recent graduates have reported.
- Private sector in all core industries
- Government agencies
- Educational Institutions
- Multinational organizations
- Global business
- Industrial R & D in related fields
- Self-employed as an entrepreneurs
- Writing for Academic Purposes
- Principles of Marketing
- Principles of Management
- Financial Management
- Principles of Economics
- Business Communication
- Isu-Isu Kontemporari Muslim Di Malaysia / Culture And Lifestyle In Malaysia
- Community Service 2
- Foreign Languages 1
- International Management
- Business Law
- Business Research Methods
- Organisational Behaviour
- Hubungan Etnik / Pengajian Malaysia 3
- Business Statistics
- Business Ethics and Corporate Governance
- Management Information System
- International Marketing
- Management Accounting
- International Human Resource Management
- Cross-cultural Management(Elective 1)
- Foreign Languages 1
- International Finance
- Pricing Strategy & Tactics
- Managerial Economics
- International Advertising & Promotions
- Innovation Management
- International Business Environment and Institutions
- Tamadun Islam & Tamadun Asia (Titas) / Bahasa Melayu Komunikasi 2**
- International Economics & Trade
- International Political Economics (Elective 2)
- International Business Strategy
- Supply Chain Management
- Money, Banking and Capital Markets
- E-Marketing (Elective 3)
- Innovation and New Product Development
- International Entrepreneurship (Elective 4)
- Managing Business Risk (Elective 5)
- International Contemporary Issues (Elective 6)
- Economic Reporting (Elective 7)
- (Elective 1) Cross-cultural Management
- (Elective 2) International Political Economics
- (Elective 3) E-Marketing
- (Elective 4) International Entrepreneurship
- (Elective 5) Managing Business Risk
- (Elective 6) International Contemporary Issues
- (Elective 7) Economic Reporting
- Entry Requirement:
Click for more detail
UniKL Business School
Business and Administration
Jan / July / Sept
For further enquiries, please contact us at:
MARKETING, STUDENT RECRUITMENT & ADMISSION DIVISION (MeSRA)
Universiti Kuala Lumpur
Level 3, 1016, Jalan Sultan Ismail, 50250 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: +603 – 2175 4422 / 4031 / 5408
Mobile: +6011-56938263 or +6011-59656805
Fax: +603 – 2175 4446
UNIVERSITI KUALA LUMPUR
1016, Jalan Sultan Ismail,
50250 Kuala Lumpur
+603 - 2175 4000
+603 - 2175 4001
CONNECT WITH #UniKL