* All information is provided by CQA.
* All information is correct at the time of publication. UniKL reserves the right to make changes to the programmes offered and its content without prior notice. Programmes will be offered subject to MQA approval.
Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) International Business
Sarjana Muda Pengurusan (Kepujian) Perniagaan Antarabangsa
With our program we aim to provide an internationally recognised degree in international business to produce graduates with functional management and marketing skills, strong entrepreneurial spirit, exemplary leadership skills, high commitment towards pursuit of knowledge and excellence, and are innovative, socially responsible and good team players who are nationalistic and yet global in outlook and behaviour.
Programme Educational Objectives (PEO)
- PEO 1
To produce graduates who are professional, knowledgeable, competent and innovative in international business management.
- PEO 2
To produce graduates who possess strong communication and leadership skills especially in the international business area to enable them to work well in a team.
- PEO 3
To produce graduates who appreciate and are committed towards lifelong learning and continuous improvement especially, but not limited to the fields of international business.
- PEO 4
To produce graduates who have high integrity, strong ethics, high commitment and social responsibility.
- PEO 5
To produce graduates who are capable of starting, growing and sustaining entrepreneurial ventures especially in international business.
The following represents a sample of the internships and jobs that current students and recent graduates have reported.
- Import/Export Specialty
- International Economist
- Foreign Exchange Trader
- Writing for Academic Purposes
- Principles of Marketing
- Financial Management
- Management Accounting
- Business Communication
- Principles of Management
- Isu-isu Kontemporari Muslim di Malaysia
- French 1
- Community Service 2
- International Management
- Principle of Economic
- Business Research Methods
- Organizational Behaviors
- Business Statistics
- Business Ethics And Corporate Governance
- International Marketing
- Management Information System
- Business Law
- International Human Resources Management
- Cross- Cultural Management
- French 2
- International Finance
- Pricing Strategy & Tactics
- Managerial Economics
- International Advertising & Promotion
- Innovation Management
- International Business Environment and Institutions
- Tamadun Islam & Tamadun Asia
- International Economics & Trade
- International Political Economics
- International Business Strategy
- Supply Chain Management
- Money, Banking & Capital Market
- Innovation and New Product Development
- International Entrepreneurship
- Managing Business Risk
- International Contemporary Issue
- Economic Reporting
UniKL Business School
Business, Entrepreneurship & Islamic Finance
January & September Only
MARKETING, STUDENT RECRUITMENT & ADMISSION DIVISION (MeSRA)
Universiti Kuala Lumpur
Level 3, 1016, Jalan Sultan Ismail,
50250 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: +603 - 2175 4422 / 4031 / 5408
Mobile: +6011 - 2076 8869
Fax: +603 - 2175 4446
UNIVERSITI KUALA LUMPUR
1016, Jalan Sultan Ismail,
50250 Kuala Lumpur
+603 - 2175 4000
+603 - 2175 4001
CONNECT WITH #UniKL