* All information is provided by CQA.
* All information is correct at the time of publication. UniKL reserves the right to make changes to the programmes offered and its content without prior notice. Programmes will be offered subject to MQA approval.
Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing (Honours)
Sarjana Muda Pentadbiran Perniagaan Pemasaran (Kepujian)
The programme aims to provide an internationally recognised degree in marketing as well as to produce graduates with functional marketing and business skills, strong entrepreneurial spirit, exemplary leadership skills, high commitment towards pursuit of knowledge and excellence, innovative, socially responsible and good team players who are nationalistic yet global in outlook and behaviour.
Programme Education Objectives (PEOs)
- PEO 1:
UniKL graduates who are knowledgeable, competent and innovative.
- PEO 2:
UniKL graduates who are effective leaders with teamwork skills, as well as verbal and non-verbal interpersonal communication skills.
- PEO 3:
UniKL graduates who are committed towards the importance of lifelong learning and continuous improvement.
- PEO 4:
UniKL graduates who are professional, ethical, and socially responsible.
- PEO 5:
UniKL graduates who are capable of embarking on business and technopreneurial activities.
Programme Learning Outcomes (PLOs)
- PLO 1:
Understanding marketing theories and concepts in marketing studies.
- PLO 2:
Communicate creative and innovative ideas in marketing effectively.
- PLO 3:
Apply critical thinking skills in decision making in marketing.
- PLO 4:
Demonstrate innovative marketing skills.
- PLO 5:
Demonstrate leadership, teamwork, communication and social skills in accordance with ethical and legal practices.
- PLO 6:
Apply the marketing knowledge and principles of lifelong learning in their academic and career development.
Graduates may find employment as:
- Private sector in all Core Industries
- Government Agencies
- Educational Institutions
- Multinational Organizations
- Global Business
- Industrial R & D in related fields
- Self-employed as an entrepreneurs
- Writing for Academic Purposes
- Principles of Economics
- Principles of Management
- Financial Accounting
- Business Mathematics
- Business Communication
- Isu-isu Kontemporari Muslim di Malaysia/Culture and Lifestyle in Malaysia*
- Business Ethics and Corporate Governance
- Foreign Languages 1
- Retail Management
- Finance I
- Principles of Marketing
- Organisational Behaviour
- Tamadun Islam & Tamadun Asia (TITAS) / Bahasa Melayu Komunikasi 2**
- Business Statistics
- Advertising&Promotion Strategy
- Consumer Behavior
- Management Information System
- Business Law
- Elective 1
- Hubungan Etnik / Pengajian Malaysia 3**
- Innovation Management
- Foreign Languages 2
- Retail Merchandising Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Marketing Strategy
- Marketing Management
- Elective 2
- Elective 3
- Sales Management
- Pricing Strategy & Tactics
- Marketing Channels Management
- Marketing Research
- Personal selling
- Elective 4
- Elective 5
- Elective 6
- Human Resource Management
- Small Business Management
- Strategic Management
- Creative Problem-Solving
- Operation Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Entry Requirement:
Click for more detail
UniKL Business School
JPT/BPP/R/345/6/0411/10/23 (MQA / FA2817)
Management and Administration
Jan / July / Sept.
For further enquiries, please contact us at:
MARKETING, STUDENT RECRUITMENT & ADMISSION DIVISION (MeSRA)
Universiti Kuala Lumpur
Level 3, 1016, Jalan Sultan Ismail, 50250 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: +603 – 2175 4422 / 4031 / 5408
Mobile: +6011-56938263 or +6011-59656805
Fax: +603 – 2175 4446
UNIVERSITI KUALA LUMPUR
1016, Jalan Sultan Ismail,
50250 Kuala Lumpur
+603 - 2175 4000
+603 - 2175 4001
CONNECT WITH #UniKL