* All information is provided by CQA.
* All information is correct at the time of publication. UniKL reserves the right to make changes to the programmes offered and its content without prior notice. Programmes will be offered subject to MQA approval.
Doctor of Philosophy (Aerospace)
Doktor Falsafah ( )
- Research and development engineer
- Aircraft Maintenance
- Aerospace Engineering
- Airline Maintenance
- Aviation Regulations & Quality Assurance
- Research Methodology
- Innovation Technology and Entrepreneurship
Full Time: RM 11,280/Total tuition fees
Part Time: RM10,000/Total tuition fees
RM 15,000/Total tuition fees
- Master degree in a related field as approved by Senate UniKL.
Limited number of Yayasan UniKL – Tengku Abdullah Scholarship Scheme (YU-TASS) is awarded to registered UniKL students every year. The competition is high as students must pass an interview that is held twice a year. A good publication records increases student’s chances in obtaining the scholarship. We highly recommend that students look for other sources of funding if their YU-TASS scholarships applications were unsuccessful.
|PhD||Master Degree||Monthly Allowance (RM2200.00)||Not more than 40 years|
Contact Us Postgraduate Marketing Office, Marketing, Student Recruitment & Admission (MeSRA) Student Development & Campus Lifestyle Universiti Kuala Lumpur, Level 3, 1016 Jalan Sultan Ismail 50250 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Email: firstname.lastname@example.org GL: 603-2175 4000 Fax: 603-2175 4446
IPS / UniKL MIAT, Sepang Selangor
JPT/BPP (N/525/8/0105) 11/25, MQA/PA 11236
January, April, July, October
Full Time: 3 years – 7 years
Part Time: 4 years – 9 years
UNIVERSITI KUALA LUMPUR
1016, Jalan Sultan Ismail,
50250 Kuala Lumpur
+603 - 2175 4000
+603 - 2175 4001
CONNECT WITH #UniKL