* All information is provided by CQA.
* All information is correct at the time of publication. UniKL reserves the right to make changes to the programmes offered and its content without prior notice. Programmes will be offered subject to MQA approval.
Doctor of Philosophy in Islamic Finance
Doktor Falsafah dalam Kewangan Islam
- A recognized Master’s Degree (Level 7,MQF) in Master Islamic Finance or its equivalent; or
- There shall be no direct entry from Bachelor’s Degree level to Doctoral Degree level.
- However, candidates with Bachelor’s Degree qualification, registered for Master Degree by Research programmes may apply to convert their candidacy to Doctoral Degree programmes.
- Application of conversion must be done within one year after candidate registers for Master Degree programmes.
Application approval is subject to:
- having shown competency and capability in conducting research at Doctoral degree level;
- rigorous internal assessment by the HEP; and
- approval by the HEP Senate.
For Doctoral Degree by Research as stated in the Standards: Master’s and Doctoral Degree:
Full Time: RM 19,800/Total tuition fees
Part Time: RM 19,800/Total tuition fees
Full Time: RM 25,740/Total tuition fees
Postgraduate Marketing Office,
Marketing, Student Recruitment & Admission (MeSRA)
Student Development & Campus Lifestyle
Universiti Kuala Lumpur, Level 3, 1016 Jalan Sultan Ismail
50250 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
GL: 603-2175 4000
Fax: 603-2175 4446
- Research Methodology for Social Science
- Innovation Technology & Entreprenuership
- Applied Econometric
- Issues in Islamic Finance
IPS / UniKL Business School
JPT/BPP (N/343/8/0228) 06/27 MQA/PSA 13791
January, April, July, October
Full Time: 3 years – 7 years
Part Time: 4 years – 9 years
INSTITUTE OF POSTGRADUATE STUDIES (IPS)
Level 22, 1016, Jalan Sultan Ismail,
50250 Kuala Lumpur
GL: +603 – 2175 4000 (ext. 4069/5237)
Fax: +603 – 2175 4441
UNIVERSITI KUALA LUMPUR
1016, Jalan Sultan Ismail,
50250 Kuala Lumpur
+603 - 2175 4000
+603 - 2175 4001
CONNECT WITH #UniKL