* All information is provided by CQA.
* All information is correct at the time of publication. UniKL reserves the right to make changes to the programmes offered and its content without prior notice. Programmes will be offered subject to MQA approval.
Foundation in Business
Kursus Asas Perniagaan
Foundation in Business is a 1-year programme specially-designed to provide students with a focused route into Marketing, Accounting, Islamic Finance, Tourism, International Business, Economics, and Management and Entrepreneurship and prepare them to pursue bachelor degree at UniKL Business School.
The programme aims to provide students with academic skills based on content specific modules with academic literacy, communication, and critical thinking skills. The programme also exposes them to different learning styles that will best suit them to accomplish their academic tasks during their tertiary level study.
- Undergo a seamless transition from the foundation into the degree level study
- Make an informed choice about their preferred programme at the degree level
- Develop independent learning skills through problem-based, practical and student-centric earning approaches
- Work effectively in groups to conduct research and deliver effective presentations.
Successful completion of the Foundation programme qualifies students’ entry into the first year of the undergraduate degree programme offered at UniKL Business School.
- Fundamentals of Financial Accounting
- Principles of Economics
- Introduction to Business Mathematics
- Fundamentals of Business Management
- Fundamentals of Information Technology
- English for Academic Purposes 1
- Study and Critical Thinking Skills
- Co-Curriculum 1
- Introduction to Management Accounting
- Basic Commercial Law
- Introduction to Business Statistics
- Fundamentals of Finance
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship and Marketing
- English for Academic Purposes 2
- Islamic Studies / Moral Studies
- Co-Curriculum 2
- Local Students RM5,500 (subject to term and conditions)
- International Students RM8,500 (subject to term and conditions)
- Pass SPM / SPMV with at least credits in FIVE (5) subjects; or
- Pass the O-Level with at least a C grade in FIVE (5) subjects; or
- Other equivalent qualifications
- Students must complete 11 years of schooling and obtain a general pass in Secondary School Certificate with min Grade C in 5 subjects; or
- O-levels or equivalent with min Grade C in 5 subjects.
UniKL Business School
JPT/BPP (R/010/3/0178) 09/23 MQA/FA1759
Business, Marketing, Islamic Finance, Accounting and International Business
Full-time / Self Sponsored
Jan & July
1 year / 50 Credits
UNIVERSITI KUALA LUMPUR
1016, Jalan Sultan Ismail,
50250 Kuala Lumpur
+603 - 2175 4000
+603 - 2175 4001
CONNECT WITH #UniKL