* All information is provided by CQA.
* All information is correct at the time of publication. UniKL reserves the right to make changes to the programmes offered and its content without prior notice. Programmes will be offered subject to MQA approval.
Foundation in Medical Sciences
Kursus Asas Sains Medikal
Foundation in Medical Sciences is a programme specially designed to prepare students to enter bachelor’s degree courses in medicine and health sciences. The programme aspires to produce students who are knowledgeable and competent in the medical sciences. The programme gives emphasis to basic theory and current concepts in the sciences, professional behaviour and ethics, effective use of ICT, use of quantitative methods and knowledge of market relevance to enable students to enrol into medical and health science courses. It will equip students with knowledge and skills needed for a brighter career pathway and at the same time instil self-management skills and help to mould the characteristics needed for their future career in the medical field. This is a one (1) year full-time study programme that incorporates practical elements to provide the opportunity for students to put theory into practice. Medical science-related subjects are offered to give students a focused route towards their undergraduate degree in medicine and health sciences.
This is a self-sponsored programme and no financial assistance will be provided to the students.
- MBBS OR BACHELOR OF PHARMACY (HONS) PROGRAMME
The placement for MBBS or Bachelor of Pharmacy (Hons) programme will be based on academic performance. Entry Requirement
1. Pass SPM/ SPMV/ O-Level with at least credits B in 5 subjects inclusive :
- Mathematics Or Additional Mathematics
- One (1) other subject
2. Credits C in Bahasa Malaysia and English or equivalent qualification.
- BACHELOR SCIENCE (HONS) PHARMACEUTICAL TECHNOLOGY OR SCIENCES PROGRAMME
Minimum entry requirement
1. Pass SPM/ SPMV/ O-Level with at least credits C in 5 subjects inclusive :
- 2 Sciences subjects
- 2 Other subjects
2. Pass in Bahasa Malaysia and English or equivalent qualification.
- Foundation in Biochemistry
- Basic Chemistry
- Human Biology
- Behavioral Sciences
- Co- Curriculum 1
- Basic Genetics
- Physic in Health Science
- Bio Statistics
- Self- Management Skills
- ICT in Health Science
- Character Development
- Critical Thinking
- Pengajian Islam di Malaysia / Pendidikan Moral di Malaysia
- Co- Curriculum 2
JBT/ BPP (N/010/3/0472) 01/23, MQA/ PA 8616
UNIVERSITI KUALA LUMPUR
1016, Jalan Sultan Ismail,
50250 Kuala Lumpur
+603 - 2175 4000
+603 - 2175 4001
CONNECT WITH #UniKL