* All information is provided by CQA.
* All information is correct at the time of publication. UniKL reserves the right to make changes to the programmes offered and its content without prior notice. Programmes will be offered subject to MQA approval.
Master of Business Administration (Entrepreneurship)
Sarjana Pentadbiran Perniagaan (Keusahawanan)
This is a unique MBA program designed for entrepreneurs or for those who wish to take up the entrepreneurial path in the future. The program is also targeted at individuals who are directly or indirectly involved in entrepreneurship development. This program is tailor-made towards developing strategic thinking skill for entrepreneurs or corporate leaders. The rapid political and economic changes around the world significantly affect the way international businesses are conducted. As such, informed and savvy entrepreneurs must be able to engage in a competitive environment seeking the opportunities, appropriate strategies and ethical values to create prosperity and wisdom.
- A Bachelor’s degree (Level 6, MQF) in related fields with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 as accepted by the HEP Senate;
- A Bachelor’s degree (Level 6, MQF) in related fields with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 and not meeting CGPA of 2.50 can be accepted, subject to a rigorous internal assessment****;
- A Bachelor’s degree (Level 6, MQF) in non-related fields with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 as accepted by the HEP Senate and with relevant working experience*****, subject to a rigorous internal assessment****;
- A Bachelor’s degree (Level 6, MQF) in non-related fields with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 as accepted by the HEP Senate and without relevant working experience, subject to passing pre-requisite courses******;
- Other equivalent/related qualifications to a Bachelor’s degree (Level 6, MQF) recognised by the Malaysian Government.
- Demonstration of strong business experience, and that you have held significant managerial responsibilities.
- Evidence of any achievements in your professional life, for example, consistently performing at a high level, consistent career progression and any impact that you have had on your organisation.
- Professional skills that you have developed, for example, team work, leadership, problem-solving, negotiating and analytical skills.
- How you will contribute to your class and what experiences you can bring to the institution. (Lancaster University, 2021)
- Malaysian Students : RM20,790.00
- International Students : RM27,000.00
ENGLISH COMPETENCY REQUIREMENT (INTERNATIONAL STUDENT)
Achieve a minimum Band 4 in MUET OR equivalent to CEFR (Mid B2)**.
** Refer to Surat JPT GS 1000-630(41), 9th December 2019 – Syarat Kompetensi Bahasa Inggeris Kepada Pelajar Antarabangsa for equivalent English language assessments and score.
**** Rigorous assessment to evaluate the suitability of an applicant for a programme through statement of purpose, interview and other methods may cover the following criteria:
***** Experience can be cumulative experience even before acquiring required qualification for a particular level of study. However, the experience must be relevant to the level of study as well as the content.
****** The pre-requisite courses must equip the students with necessary business knowledge (managing people, managing financial resources, understanding customers, understanding environments and strategic planning) of one level lower than the programme level.
Postgraduate Marketing Office, Marketing, Student Recruitment & Admission (MeSRA)
Student Development & Campus Lifestyle
Universiti Kuala Lumpur, Level 3, 1016 Jalan Sultan Ismail
50250 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
GL: 603-2175 4000
Fax: 603-2175 4446
- Economic Analysis for Business Decisions
- Financial and Managerial Accounting
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- Research Methodology
- Strategic Management
- Operation Management
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Strategic Marketing
- Business Project 1
- Digital Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurial Decision Making
- Negotiation and Ethics
- Business Project 2 / Research Project 2
- New Business Venture
- Change Management
IPS / UniKL Business School
JPT/BPP (R2/345/7/0673) 02/24 (A10144)
Business, Management & Entrepreneurship
Master (Coursework / Taught Course)
Jan and Sept
Full Time : 1 – 1½ years
Part-Time : 2 – 3 years
INSTITUTE OF POSTGRADUATE STUDIES (IPS)
Level 22, 1016, Jalan Sultan Ismail,
50250 Kuala Lumpur
GL: +603 – 2175 4000 (ext. 4069/5237)
Fax: +603 – 2175 4441
UNIVERSITI KUALA LUMPUR
1016, Jalan Sultan Ismail,
50250 Kuala Lumpur
+603 - 2175 4000
+603 - 2175 4001
CONNECT WITH #UniKL