* All information is provided by CQA.
* All information is correct at the time of publication. UniKL reserves the right to make changes to the programmes offered and its content without prior notice. Programmes will be offered subject to MQA approval.
Master of Business Administration
Sarjana Pentadbiran Perniagaan
This MBA programme is developed with the objective to provide integrated and pertinent knowledge in the field of business administration. This programme is tailor-made for individuals who wish to enhance their managerial skills and subsequently climb the corporate ladder in their career development. As such, this programme is expected to develop dynamic and innovative managers who will help take their company to a higher level.
- A Bachelor’s degree (Level 6, MQF) in related fields with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 as accepted by the HEP Senate;
- A Bachelor’s degree (Level 6, MQF) in related fields with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 and not meeting CGPA of 2.50 can be accepted, subject to a rigorous internal assessment****;
- A Bachelor’s degree (Level 6, MQF) in non-related fields with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 as accepted by the HEP Senate and with relevant working experience*****, subject to a rigorous internal assessment****;
- A Bachelor’s degree (Level 6, MQF) in non-related fields with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 as accepted by the HEP Senate and without relevant working experience, subject to passing pre-requisite courses******;
- Other equivalent/related qualifications to a Bachelor’s degree (Level 6, MQF) recognised by the Malaysian Government.
- Demonstration of strong business experience, and that you have held significant managerial responsibilities.
- Evidence of any achievements in your professional life, for example, consistently performing at a high level, consistent career progression and any impact that you have had on your organisation.
- Professional skills that you have developed, for example, team work, leadership, problem-solving, negotiating and analytical skills.
- How you will contribute to your class and what experiences you can bring to the institution. (Lancaster University, 2021)
ENGLISH COMPETENCY REQUIREMENT (INTERNATIONAL STUDENT)
Achieve a minimum Band 4 in MUET OR equivalent to CEFR (Mid B2)**.
** Refer to Surat JPT GS 1000-630(41), 9th December 2019 – Syarat Kompetensi Bahasa Inggeris Kepada Pelajar Antarabangsa for equivalent English language assessments and score.
**** Rigorous assessment to evaluate the suitability of an applicant for a programme through statement of purpose, interview and other methods may cover the following criteria:
***** Experience can be cumulative experience even before acquiring required qualification for a particular level of study. However, the experience must be relevant to the level of study as well as the content.
****** The pre-requisite courses must equip the students with necessary business knowledge (managing people, managing financial resources, understanding customers, understanding environments and strategic planning) of one level lower than the programme level.
- Malaysian Students : RM20,790.00
- International Students : RM27,000.00
Postgraduate Marketing Office, Marketing, Student Recruitment & Admission (MeSRA)
Student Development & Campus Lifestyle
Universiti Kuala Lumpur, Level 3, 1016 Jalan Sultan Ismail
50250 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
GL: 603-2175 4000
Fax: 603-2175 4446
- Economic Analysis for Business Decisions
- Financial and Managerial Accounting
- Strategic Human Resources Management
- Strategic Management
- Research Methodology
- Corporate Finance
- Strategic Marketing
- Business Project 1 / Research Project 1
- Management and Organizational Behaviour
- Operation Management
- Negotiation and Ethics
- Business Project 2 / Research Project 2
- Elective 1*
- Elective 2*
(chose two courses only)
- Data, Models and Decisions
- International Business Management
- Corporate Law
- Rural Governance and Community Empowerment
- Islamic Banking Operations
- Islamic Wealth Management
- Halal Supply Chain Management
- Halal Quality Assurance System
- Performance Management
- Assessment, Recruitment and Selection
- Managing Occupational Safety and Health
- Business Venture in Halal Industry
IPS / UniKL Business School
JPT/BPP (R/345/7/0640) 11/19 (A10145)
Business, Management & Islamic Finance
Master (Coursework / Taught Course)
Jan and Sept
Full Time : 1 – 1 ½ years
Part-Time : 2 – 3 years
UNIVERSITI KUALA LUMPUR
1016, Jalan Sultan Ismail,
50250 Kuala Lumpur
+603 - 2175 4000
+603 - 2175 4001
CONNECT WITH #UniKL