* All information is provided by CQA.
* All information is correct at the time of publication. UniKL reserves the right to make changes to the programmes offered and its content without prior notice. Programmes will be offered subject to MQA approval.
Master of Medical Science
Sarjana Sains Perubatan
- Research and development engineer
- Public Health
- Research Methodology
- Innovation Technology and Entrepreneurship
Full-time (2 Semesters) * Thesis preparation needs minimum 6 months to graduate
Part-time (4 Semesters) * Thesis preparation needs minimum 8 months to graduate
Full Time: RM 12,000/Total tuition fees
Part Time: RM 12,000/Total tuition fees
Full Time: RM 18,000/Total tuition fees
RM 2,000 /semester(Malaysian Students)
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field with minimum CGPA of 2.75 from local or any other institutions of higher learning as approved by the Senate of UniKL; or
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in related field with a CGPA between 2.50 to 2.75 is acceptable for admission depends on rigorous internal assessment (for UniKL, the internal assessment is at least 2 years working experience in a related field). or
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with CGPA less than 2.50, with at least 5 years relevant working experience is acceptable for admission.
- English language proficiency level of either a minimum of IELTS Band 5.5 or TOEFL 500 (for international students).
Limited number of Yayasan UniKL – Tengku Abdullah Scholarship Scheme (YU-TASS) is awarded to registered UniKL students every year. The competition is high as students must pass an interview that is held twice a year. A good publication records increases student’s chances in obtaining the scholarship. We highly recommend that students look for other sources of funding if their YU-TASS scholarships applications were unsuccessful.
|Master||Bachelor Degree with a minimum CGPA of 3.00 or above||Monthly Allowance (RM1800.00)||Not more than 35 years|
Postgraduate Marketing Office,
Marketing, Student Recruitment & Admission (MeSRA)
Student Development & Campus Lifestyle
Universiti Kuala Lumpur, Level 3, 1016 Jalan Sultan Ismail
50250 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
GL: 603-2175 4000
Fax: 603-2175 4446
JPT/BPP (R/720/7/0041) 06/23, MQA/FA 3028
Master (By Research)
January, April, July, October
Full Time: 2 years – 3 years
UNIVERSITI KUALA LUMPUR
1016, Jalan Sultan Ismail,
50250 Kuala Lumpur
+603 - 2175 4000
+603 - 2175 4001
CONNECT WITH #UniKL