* All information is provided by CQA.
* All information is correct at the time of publication. UniKL reserves the right to make changes to the programmes offered and its content without prior notice. Programmes will be offered subject to MQA approval.
Master of Public Health
Sarjana Sains –
The Master of Public Health is a broad-based postgraduate programme designed to train public health practitioners in the field of Public Health and prepare them to become leading public health professionals well equipped to contribute to the promotion of public health.
The program is designed primarily to produce professionals who are highly skilled in the field of Public Health, and able to contribute to academic institutions as well as health services in the government or private sectors and capable of undertaking continuous learning with a quest to enhance their career path in public health.
Graduates will have excellent career opportunities as specialists in public health, research, academia, or as consultants in health organizations in the public and private health sectors and other health related services.
- Public Health
- Research Methodology
- Innovation Technology and Entrepreneurship
- Principles of Biostatistics
- Fundamentals of Epidemiology
- Principles of Family Health
- Health Policy and Health Care Management
- Ethics in Public Health
- Research Methodology
- Research Project
- Occupational Safety and Health
- Principles of Environmental Health
- Principles of Human Nutrition
- Behavioural Sciences and Health Promotion
- Field Attachment
- Research Dissertation
- Epidemiology of Non-Communicable
- Malaysian Students:
RM4, 950.00 per semester
- International Students:
RM7,000.00 per semester
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field with minimum CGPA of 2.75 from local or any other institutions of higher learning as approved by the Senate of UniKL; or
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in related field with a CGPA between 2.50 to 2.75 is acceptable for admission depends on rigorous internal assessment (for UniKL, the internal assessment is at least 2 years working experience in a related field). or
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with CGPA less than 2.50, with at least 5 years relevant working experience is acceptable for admission.
- English language proficiency level of either a minimum of IELTS Band 5.0 or TOEFL 500 (for international students).
Any changes to the above as approved by the Senate of UniKL
Financial Assistance Yayasan Tunku Abdullah Scholarship It is only eligible for FULL-TIME students pursuing PhD and Master by research.
|Master||Bachelor Degree with a minimum CGPA of 3.00 or above||Monthly Allowance (RM1800.00)||Not more than 35 years|
Postgraduate Marketing Office,
Marketing, Student Recruitment & Admission (MeSRA)
Student Development & Campus Lifestyle
Universiti Kuala Lumpur, Level 3, 1016 Jalan Sultan Ismail
50250 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
GL: 603-2175 4000
Fax: 603-2175 4446
IPS / UniKL RCMP
JPT/BPP (N/720/7/0117) 05/23,MQA/PA 4026
Master (Coursework / Taught Course) / By Research
January, April, July, October
Full Time: 2 years – 3 years
Part Time: 3 years – 5 years
INSTITUTE OF POSTGRADUATE STUDIES (IPS)
Universiti Kuala Lumpur Malaysia France Institute (UniKL MFI)
Section 14 Jalan Teras Jernang,
43650 Bandar Baru Bangi,
GL: +603 89132800, ext.:1141/1001
Fax: +603 89258845
UNIVERSITI KUALA LUMPUR
1016, Jalan Sultan Ismail,
50250 Kuala Lumpur
+603 - 2175 4000
+603 - 2175 4001
CONNECT WITH #UniKL