* All information is provided by CQA.
* All information is correct at the time of publication. UniKL reserves the right to make changes to the programmes offered and its content without prior notice. Programmes will be offered subject to MQA approval.
Master of Science in Public Health
Sarjana Sains –
The Master of Science in Public Health (MSPH) Program is a one year full time and two years part time intensive program designed as a coursework programme.
The Master of Science in Public Health (MSPH) is a program to enhance student’s skilled in the field of Public Health, and able to contribute in academic institutions, health services and government or private medical facilities or laboratory and field research.
The program is designed primarily for graduates to have a good understanding of public health issues, technical skills, attitudes to public health practice wherever and are capable of implementing continuous learning to enhance their career in public health
The graduates will have good career opportunities as researcher, academician, and consultants in any institutions of research and higher education, government and non-government agencies in medical and health sciences and related fields.
- Principles of Biostatistics
- Fundamentals of Epidemiology
- Principles of Family Health
- Health Policy And Health Care Management
- Ethics In Public Health
- Research Methodology Research Project
- Occupational Safety And Health
- Principles of Environmental Health
- Principles of Human Nutrition
- Behavioural Sciences And Health Promotion
- Field Attachment
- Research Dissertation
- SDL on One Selected Public Health Area/ Elective*
- Non-Communicable Diseases
- Communicable Diseases
- Malaysian Students: RM 16,000.00 per whole programme
- International Students: RM 20,000.00 per whole programme
- A bachelor degree or equivalent with minimum CGPA of 2.50 in related field, as accepted by Senate; or
- A bachelor degree or equivalent in related field with CGPA of less than 2.50 and a minimum of five years working experience in the related field.
- Passed the English language proficiency either with minimum IELTS Band 5.5 or TOEFL 525 (International students)
Any changes to the above as approved by the Senate of UniKL
Postgraduate Marketing Office, Marketing, Student Recruitment & Admission (MeSRA)
Student Development & Campus Lifestyle
Universiti Kuala Lumpur, Level 3, 1016 Jalan Sultan Ismail
50250 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
GL: 603-2175 4000
Fax: 603-2175 4446
IPS / UniKL RCMP
JPT/BPP (N/720/7/0092) 12/20, MQA/PA 4025
Master (Coursework/ Taught Course)
February (Full Time)
September (Part time)
Full time: 1 year
Part time: 2 years
UNIVERSITI KUALA LUMPUR
1016, Jalan Sultan Ismail,
50250 Kuala Lumpur
+603 - 2175 4000
+603 - 2175 4001
CONNECT WITH #UniKL