Enrich your personal and professional growth through UniKL’s FlexiLearn Classes Degree and Master Programmes for working adults.
With the right blend of continuous learning tradition, you will be able to develop, transfrom and and mature towards a successful and sustainable competitive advantage in your careers.
Are you looking towards advancing your qualification, improving your career prospect and enriching your personal growth but just can’t afford the time? Fret not.
UniKL now offers the ‘Flexilearn’ Degree and Master Programmes which are designed to deliver an enriching education experience but with flexibility to cater to the busy lifestyle of a working adult.
The programmes modular approach allows you flexibility in attending classes. All our programmes are led by recognised academicians and industry professionals and are embedded with Professional Qualification which will help transform your personal and professional capacity. Prior academic qualification and working experience may also be taken into account to reduce the study period.
Why You Should Choose Us?
Flexible and Easy Payment Scheme
Up-Skilling and Re-Skilling
Benefits of FlexiLearn Mode Programme
- Flexible Study
Combinations of various learning modes which include modular approach, face-to-face lectures, on-line forums, discussions, workshops and laboratories. Learning and assessment schedules can be adjusted to suit your needs.
- Accreditation of Prior Educational and Experiential Learning
Experienced candidates may gain entry into our programmes through APEL(A) and obtain credit transfer (up to maximum 30%) and exemptions through APEL(C) (up to maximum 30%). This may shorten your study period and reduce your study fees.
- Embedded or top-up Professional Courses
Professional courses are embedded within or added to the study curricular, which enable students to gain professional certifications and/or membership upon graduation. This in turn increases the graduates opportunities for employability.
- MUET Exemption (if applicable)
Candidates with relevant diploma qualifications from IPTA/IPTS using English as medium of instruction are exempted from MUET entry requirement.
- Sources of Funding
All programmes are KPT/MQA approved and are accredited programmes. Sources of funding in the form of study loan include but not limited to HRDF (under SBL scheme), PTPTN, and EPF.
- Flexible payment scheme
Study fee is payable through flexible payment scheme on the basis of number of credit hours taken per module and payment mode through installment can be arranged.
Programmes that can be studied on FlexiLearn Mode (Weekend & Evening Classes) :
*Click on the programme to view its brochure.
- Bachelor of Automotive Engineering Technology (Maintenance) with Honours
- Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Welding and Quality Inspection) with Honours
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering Technology (Machine Manufacturing) with Honours
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering Technology (Industrial Refrigeration and Air Conditi.PDF
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering with Honours
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering Technology with Honours
- Bachelor of Electronic Engineering Technology with Honours
- Bachelor of Telecommunication Engineering Technology with Honours
- FlexiLearn MESTECH – Bachelor of Biomedical Science (Hons)
- FlexiLearn MESTECH – Bachelor of Environmental Health (Hons.)
Please SELECT your prefered programme below for more information;
- FlexiLearn MICET – Bachelor of Chemical Engineering Technology (Hons) in Food
- FlexiLearn MICET – Bachelor of Chemical Engineering Technology (Hons) in Process
- FlexiLearn MIDI – Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Hons.) in Manufacturing Systems
- Master of Manufacturing Management (MMM)
- FlexiLearn MIDI – Bachelor of Technology Management (Hons)
- FlexiLearn MIDI – Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Railway System) with Honours
- FlexiLearn MSI – Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Hons.) in Applied Electronics
- FlexiLearn MSI – Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Hons.) in Mechanical Design
- FlexiLearn UBIS – Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) in Management and Entrepreneurship
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing (Honours)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons.) in Islamic Finance.
UNIVERSITI KUALA LUMPUR
1016, Jalan Sultan Ismail,
50250 Kuala Lumpur
+603 - 2175 4000
+603 - 2175 4001
CONNECT WITH #UniKL