* All information is provided by CQA.
* All information is correct at the time of publication. UniKL reserves the right to make changes to the programmes offered and its content without prior notice. Programmes will be offered subject to MQA approval.
Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) in Management and Entrepreneurship
Sarjana Muda Pentadbiran Perniagaan (Kepujian) Pengurusan dan Keusahawanan
The programme aims to provide an internationally recognised degree in management and entrepreneurship as well as to produce graduates with functional management skills, strong entrepreneurial spirit, exemplary leadership skills, high commitment towards pursuit of knowledge and excellence, innovative, socially responsible and good team players who are nationalistic yet global in outlook and behaviour.
Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- PEO 1:
To produce graduates who are professional, knowledgeable, competent and innovative in management and entrepreneurship.
- PEO 2:
To produce graduates who possess strong communication and leadership skills to enable them to work well in a team.
- PEO 3:
To produce graduates who appreciate and are committed towards lifelong learning and continuous improvement especially, but not limited to, the fields of management and entrepreneurship.
- PEO 4:
To produce graduates who have high integrity, strong ethics, high commitment and social responsibility.
- PEO 5:
To produce graduates who are capable of starting, growing and sustaining entrepreneurial ventures, and those who are able to work equipped with strong entrepreneurial and intrapreneurial skills
Programme Learning Outcomes (PLOs)
- PLO 1 :
Apply knowledge of principles and fundamentals of management and entrepreneurship.
- PLO 2 :
Identify, analyse and solve problems using appropriate management methods, approaches, techniques, models and frameworks as well as suitable creative problem solving techniques.
- PLO 3 :
Identify, describe and assess entrepreneurial opportunities to develop suitable business models and plans.
- PLO 4 :
Conduct research and investigate problems and issues relating to the fields of management and entrepreneurship.
- PLO 5 :
Utilise suitable ICT tools as enablers for management and entrepreneurial activities.
- PLO 6 :
Function effectively and responsibly as an individual, and as a member or leader of the business community at the local, national and international levels.
- PLO 7:
Communicate effectively, orally and in writing, ideas and knowledge relating to the application and theories of management and entrepreneurship.
- PLO 8 :
Demonstrate understanding of the societal, ethical, political, environmental, legal, technological and cultural issues pertaining to management and entrepreneurship to achieve sustainability in practice
- PLO 9 :
Demonstrate the need for and importance of independent and lifelong learning.
Career Information The following represents a sample of the internships and jobs that current students and recent graduates have reported.
- Graduates may find employment in any industry including government and private sectors such as:
- Business Owner
- Business Executive
- Business Analyst
- Business Consultant
- Business Adviser
- Sales Executive/Specialist
- Marketing Coordinator
- Product and market analyst
- HR Executive
- Administrative Officer
Graduates will also be able to pursue further studies at Master level in Business and Management fields.
- Writing for Academic Purposes
- Principles of Economics
- Principles of Management
- Financial Accounting
- Business Mathematics
- Business Communication
- Creative Problem Solving
- Isu-isu Kontemporari Muslim di Malaysia/Culture and Lifestyle in Malaysia*
- Foreign Languages 1
- Marketing Management
- Finance I
- Organisational Behaviour
- Tamadun Islam & Tamadun Asia (TITAS) / Bahasa Melayu Komunikasi 2**
- Business Statistics
- Business Ethics and Corporate Governance
- Management Information System
- Human Resource Management
- Business Law
- Finance 2
- Hubungan Etnik / Pengajian Malaysia 3**
- Foreign Languages 2
- Innovation Management
- Elective 1
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Business Plans
- Business Research Methods
- Supply Chain Management
- Elective 2
- Strategic Management
- Franchise Business Management
- International Entrepreneurship
- Management Accounting
- Elective 3
- Elective 4
- Aligning Business and information technology
- Company Law
- Economics of Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Enabling Technologies for Competitive Success
- Entrepreneurship and Digital Commerce
- Sales Management
- Small Business Management
- Technological Innovation in Entrepereneurial Ventures
UniKL Business School
Management and Administration
JAN / JULY / SEPT
For further enquiries, please contact us at:
MARKETING, STUDENT RECRUITMENT & ADMISSION DIVISION (MeSRA)
Universiti Kuala Lumpur
1016 Jalan Sultan Ismail 50250 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: +603 – 2175 4422 / 4031 / 5408
Mobile: +6011-56938263 or +6011-59656805
UNIVERSITI KUALA LUMPUR
1016, Jalan Sultan Ismail,
50250 Kuala Lumpur
+603 - 2175 4000
+603 - 2175 4001
CONNECT WITH #UniKL