* All information is correct at the time of publication. UniKL reserves the right to make changes to the programmes offered and its content without prior notice. Programmes will be offered subject to MQA approval.
The Bachelor of Game Development Tehnology with Honours / Sarjana Muda Teknologi Pembangunan Permainan dengan Kepujian aims to produce technologists and specialists with the knowledge and expertise in the game industry to fulfill the manpower needed by this industry.
Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- PEO1 : Knowledgeable, competent and innovative.
- PEO2 : Effective leaders with teamworks skills, as well as verbal and non-verbal interpersonal communication skills.
- PEO3 : Committed towards the importance of lifelong learning and continuous improvement.
- PEO4 : Professional, ethical, and socially responsible
- PEO5 : Capable of embarking on business and technopreneurial activities.
Programme Learning Outcomes (PLOs)
- PLO1 : Apply the knowledge of technology fundamental to game procedures, processes, systems, and methodologies in game development
- PLO2 : Propose and employ current tools and techniques to resolve game development problems.
- PLO3 : Demonstrate deep investigative and significant thinking abilities to solve game problems in game development.
- PLO4 : Communicate effectively and flexibly in oral and written language for social, academic, and professional purposes.
- PLO5 : Illustrate the understanding of corresponding issues related to the society and the subsequent responsibilities to the game development.
- PLO6 : Acknowledge the requirement of professional establishment and to employ independent continuing learning in game development.
- PLO7 : Illustrate consciousness of management and technopreneurship routine in real perspective.
- PLO8 : Illustrate ethical awareness and professionalism.
- PLO9 : Illustrate leadership character, mentoring and work efficiently in diverse teams
- Game Designers
- Level Designers
- Production Managers
- Project Managers
- Game Testers
- Games Artist
- Games Modelers
- Texture Artists
- 3D Animators
- 3D Modelers
- Computer Games Developer
- Graphics Visualiser
- Games Programmer
- Console Programmer
- AI Programmer
- Virtual Reality Specialist
- Lead Programmer
- Software Product Planner
- Fundamental English
- Fundamental of Game Design
- Fundamental of Game Art
- Programming 1
- 2D Animation
- Professional English 1
- Digital Graphic Design
- Innovation Management
- Digital Graphic Design
- Professional English 2
- Foreign Language 1 **
- Character Design
- 3D Game Modelling
- Game World Design
- Programming 2
- Foreign Language 2**
- Game Physics
- Programming 3
- 3D Game Animation
- Elective 1***
- Digital Photography
- Falsafah dan Isu Semasa (L)
- Final Year Project 1
- Research Methodology
- Game Project Management
- Mixed Reality
- Elective 2***
- Final Year Project 2
- Game Testing
- Sound Design for Game
- Open Elective
- Penghayatan Etika dan Peradaban (L)
- Falsafah dan Isu Semasa OR Penghayatan Etika dan Peradaban
- Isu-isu Kontemporari Muslim di Malaysia (L-M)
- Culture and Lifestyle in Malaysia 2 (L-NM & I)
- Industrial Training
Local Student : RM 70,800
International Student: RM 92,040
- Entry Requirement:
- Pass A-Level with minimum Grade D in TWO (2) subjects;
- Pass in International Baccalaureate (IB) with at least 24 points.
- Pass Higher National Diploma (HND) UK (MQF Level 4) in related area and recognized Government of Malaysia and according to approval by UniKL Senate.
- Qualification of 12 years of schooling with the following conditions:
- It is the highest school qualification in thecountry of origin;
- It can be used as an entry qualification for a bachelor’s degree programme in the country of origin.
- Pass Diploma Kemahiran Malaysia (DKM)/ Diploma Lanjutan Kemahiran Malaysia (DLKM)/ Diploma Vokasional Malaysia (DVM) with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 subject to the approval of the Senate / Academic Board of the relevant institution;
- Pass the DKM/DLKM/DVM with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 AND have at least TWO (2) years of work experience in the related field.
VERSION A for DVM/DKM & DLKM valid until 20 April 2020
Click for more detail
JPT/BPP (R3/213/6/0238) 10/26, MQA A6069
Art Design and Creative Multimedia
January & September
Unity Certified Associate Game Developer
Unity Certified Associate Programmer OR
Unity Certified Associate Artist
Full Time : 3.5Years
Part Time : 6 Years
For further enquiries, please contact us at:
MARKETING, STUDENT RECRUITMENT & ADMISSION DIVISION (MeSRA)
Universiti Kuala Lumpur
Level 3, 1016, Jalan Sultan Ismail, 50250 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: +603 – 2175 4422 / 4031 / 5408
Mobile: +6011-56938263 or +6011-59656805
Fax: +603 – 2175 4446
UNIVERSITI KUALA LUMPUR
1016, Jalan Sultan Ismail,
50250 Kuala Lumpur
+603 - 2175 4000
+603 - 2175 4001
CONNECT WITH #UniKL